Arium-Pot
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

hurachee mod application
Invité

hurachee mod Empty hurachee mod

Dim 28 Jan - 23:07
Who Am I?
Maybe your asking yourself this, maybe you're not. Regardless, here's my explanation.
I left Mineverse for a period of time about a year ago. I returned a few months ago, and am now fully active on servers like Creative, KitPvP and OP PvP. Judging by this, some of you may not know who I am/was. Check me out on NameMC for previous names and maybe you'll make a connection of your own. Thanks!
Your in-game name:
hurachee
What timezone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time
What country do you live in?
USA
What languages do you speak?
I fluently speak English, Spanish and Portuguese. I am taking classes at my high school right now, which includes German because my uncle is german and i am to but i dont understand.
Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
I use ScreenFlow for capturing video, and Gyazo to capture screenshots.
Why do you think you should become a mod?
im Active
I can be on the server regularly each day for several hours, and active on the forums for longer.
Mature
No matter the situation, I remain mature throughout. There's no time for failure as a Staff member on your server  involving a moderator's maturity and overall performance during their duties here.
Respect
It does not matter to me whether you're the President of the United States or just a player enjoying his time on a gamemode. My respect towards you will remain at an appropriate level while serving as a Staff, as I am only here to help you and others. Failing to retain respect towards those you serve will not get you well liked and respected back.
Non-Biased
As I mentioned above, your position in the matter at hand does not change at all my bias towards one side or the other. I am here simply for the players' benefit, therefore I will be doing my best to take in the situation before me before making a final decision, ensuring even if you're my best friend, that you're getting the proper punishment if you are at fault.
Honest
As many situations can involve honesty, I will speak in general. I will never lie to hurt, betray or get somebody in trouble for the sake of it. Lying of such things for your personal benefit is childish. You can remain assured I would always keep honest to myself and honest to others around me.
Dedicated
I've been playing Minecraft for almost four years at this point. I have applied for staff a handful of times since then, however I have not made the cut because of my pure immaturity and inactivity in the past. I am now completely dedicated to the server and serving those around me to keep Minecraft  :D  :D clean and a better community.
Consistent
Whether it's checking reports, my behavior, or activity at all, I am always consistent. I ensure I get on for a few hours a day and get plenty of reports solved and players punished to make gameplay for others more fantastic. From doing chores and activities as a young child, I have learned consistency. Same time, same approach.
Reliable
If a player is ever in need for a staff, they can contact me immediately and I will assist them as soon as I humanely can. If a fellow staff needs assistance, tips or normal questions, I am always here for their aid in any case. No matter who it is can count on me for anything within my control.
Intentions
Over the past few months, I've noticed a decrease in the Staff and their activity overall. What I'm dedicated to do in order to help this server in its rise to stardom  is get on the server regularly, and moderate to ensure all players enjoy their time here free of hackers, cheaters, etc. With more like myself and the current staff, I believe we can pick up and make this server blow up
How long can you be active on the server everyday?
MONDAY 9-11am, 6pm-1am
TUESDAY 4-6pm, 8pm-1am
WEDNESDAY 10-11am, 6pm-1am
THURSDAY 9-11am, 6pm-1am
FRIDAY 9-11am, 6pm-3am
SATURDAY All day, varies.
SUNDAY All day, varies.
How long have you been playing Mineverse?
I have been playing Minecraft for  close to four years at this point.
Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
I know I have, for hacking once and on the forums for having multiple accounts (they banned the others I didn't need).
Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
Yes. I have moderated on so many servers I cannot count at this point. One of my most successful roles was as an Admin on a server called FunZonesMC from June 2nd - November 16th 2017. I've been Helper, Moderator, Trainee, Owner, Co-Owner, Admin, Head-Admin and any staff rank you can imagine in the past, all successful until the servers have closed or run out of funds.
Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed?
Yes, I meet all the requirements.
Conclusion
Thank you for taking time out of your day or night to read my application. I sincerely hope you have seen the spark of energy I am wanting to put forth to benefit your server greatly. Much appreciated.
Thanks!
Miwynn
Twitch
Twitch

hurachee mod Empty Re: hurachee mod

Lun 29 Jan - 19:48
You do not know how to speak French, whereas it is the language of our server.
Or https://www.mineverse.com/threads/ivapeees-moderator-application.137462/
For me :decline
FireStud974
FireStud974
Owner
Owner
https://ariumpot.forumactif.com

Sam 3 Fév - 20:43
Refused
Contenu sponsorisé